THE MILLION MOM MOVEMENT MAKING REAL FOOD A PRIORITY, ONE HOUSEHOLD AT A TIME.
Mom first, Purium President and Co-founder secondIT ALL BEGAN WITH ONE MOM, AMY VENNER.
“Before we introduce any product I ask one simple question – ‘Is this something I would give to Madilyn and Addison?’ That means absolutely NO artificial colors, NO artificial flavors, NO artificial sweeteners, NO genetically modified ingredients, NO irradiated ingredients, NO binders, fillers or synthetic ingredients of any kind. I don’t want my girls consuming unhealthy food and I don’t want your kids to consume unhealthy foods either. What we don’t put into our products is just as important as what we do put in.”WE ARE STARTING A REAL FOOD REVOLUTION
AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US! WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1000 Women Leaders in
- 100 Communities who want to help
- 10 Families eat cleaner & get greener
- ONE MILLION People take back control of their pantries
- ONE MILLION Families take back control of their dinner tables
- ONE MILLION Parents tell Biotech Companies “Don’t you DARE experiment on my children”
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR FOOD! YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR COMMUNITY ARE COUNTING ON YOU.
You don’t have to be a mom to join. Everyone is welcome, as long as you believe that real food is good food and fake food is not.
100 years ago all food was organic, vegetables grew from the earth and fruits were picked from trees. Animals roamed free and fish swam in pristine lakes and oceans. Now all the things we put into our bodies are made not by God or Mother Nature but by chemists in laboratories. And its not food at all but food-like substances that are processed, irradiated and genetically modified, filled with artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners and loaded with hormones, antibiotic and pesticides.
Take the Pledge with us!
- I pledge to defend the health of my family and of myself
- I pledge to reject GMOs, artificial ingredients, trans fats and over-processed foods
- I pledge to educate myself, read labels and lead by example
- I understand that my actions TODAY will positively impact the health of future generations
- I am COMMITTED to sharing this mission until we are Million Moms strong
- Stephanie Ryan
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Arcadia Area, 85018